Biocatalysis for the Pharmaceutical Industry: Discovery, Development, and Manufacturing
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Covers a wide range of topics in a systematic manner with an emphasis on industrial applications
- Provides a thorough introduction to the latest biocatalysts, modern expression hosts, state-of-the-art directed evolution, high throughput screening, and bioprocess engineering
- Addresses frontier subjects such as emerging enzymes, metabolite profiling, combinatorial biosynthesis, metabolic engineering, and autonomous enzymes for the synthesis and development of chiral molecules, drug metabolites, and semi-synthetic medicinal compounds and natural product analogs
- Highlights the impact of biocatalysis on green chemistry
- Contains numerous graphics to illustrate concepts and techniques
Biocatalysis for the Pharmaceutical Industry is an essential resource for scientists, engineers, and R&D policy makers in the fine chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. It is also an invaluable tool for academic researchers and advanced students of organic and materials synthesis, chemical biology, and medicinal chemistry.