Digital System Designs and Practices: Using Verilog HDL and FPGAs
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Explains how to perform synthesis and verification to achieve optimized synthesis results and compiler times
- Offers complete coverage of Verilog syntax
- Illustrates the entire design and verification flow using an FPGA case study
- Presents real-world design examples such as LED and LCD displays, GPIO, UART, timers, and CPUs
- Emphasizes design/implementation tradeoff options, with coverage of ASICs and FPGAs
- Provides an introduction to design for testability
- Gives readers deeper understanding by using problems and review questions in each chapter
- Comes with downloadable Verilog HDL source code for most examples in the text
- Includes presentation slides of all book figures for student reference
Digital System Designs and Practices Using Verilog HDL and FPGAs is an ideal textbook for either fundamental or advanced digital design courses beyond the digital logic design level. Design engineers who want to become more proficient users of Verilog HDL as well as design FPGAs with greater speed and accuracy will find this book indispensable.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Digital System Designs and Practices: Using Verilog HDL and FPGAs (US $153.00)
-and- CMOS: Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, 3rd Edition (US $138.00)
Total List Price: US $291.00
Discounted Price: US $218.25 (Save: US $72.75)