Wireless Communications Resource Management
December 2008, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Wireless Communications Resource Managem ent, Lee, Park, and Seo cover all aspects of this critical topic, from the preliminary concepts and mathematical tools to detailed descriptions of all the resource management techniques. Readers will be able to more effectively leverage limited spectrum and maximize device battery power, as well as address channel loss, shadowing, and multipath fading phenomena.
- Presents the latest resource allocation techniques for new and next generation air interface technologies
- Arms readers with the necessary fundamentals and mathematical tools
- Illustrates theoretical concepts in a concrete manner
- Gives detailed coverage on scheduling, power management, and MIMO techniques
- Written by an author team working in both academia and industry
Wireless Communications Resource Managementis geared for engineers in the wireless industry and graduate students specializing in wireless communications. Professionals in wireless service and device manufacturing industries will find the book to be a clear, up-to-date overview of the topic. Readers will benefit from a basic, undergraduate-level understanding of networks and communications.
Course instructors can access lecture materials at the companion website:(www.wiley.com/go/bglee)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Wireless Communications Resource Management (US $155.00)
Total List Price: US $235.00
Discounted Price: US $176.25 (Save: US $58.75)