Differential Evolution: Fundamentals and Applications in Electrical Engineering
September 2009, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Contains a systematic and comprehensive overview of differential evolution
- Reviews the latest differential evolution research
- Describes a comprehensive parametric study conducted over a large test bed
- Shows how methods can be practically applied to
- mobile communications
- grid computing
- image processing
- power engineering
- Sample applications demonstrated by research groups in the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, Turkey, China, and Eastern Europe
- Provides access to companion website with code examples for download
Differential Evolution is ideal for application engineers, who can use the methods described to solve specific engineering problems. It is also a valuable reference for post-graduates and researchers working in evolutionary computation, design optimization and artificial intelligence. Researchers in the optimization field or engineers and managers involved in operations research will also find the book a helpful introduction to the topic.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Differential Evolution: Fundamentals and Applications in Electrical Engineering (US $165.00)
Total List Price: US $310.00
Discounted Price: US $232.50 (Save: US $77.50)