Antenna Design for Mobile Devices
May 2011, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A one-stop design reference containing all an engineer needs when designing antennas
- Accessible to readers of many levels, from introductory to specialist
- Presents shortcuts for engineers who lack antenna knowledge but need no-hassle techniques for designing simple antennas
- Contains hands-on knowledge not available in other books
- Written by a practicing expert who has hired and trained numerous engineers
- Incorporates the various techniques used by pure-play antenna firms, established mobile device brands, and new entrants to the mobile space
- Comes with antenna matching software written by the author, which can be used for practice and real-world projects
- Presentation slides with lecture notes available for instructor use
This book is targeted at practicing antenna engineers, particularly those focusing on mobile devices, as well as researchers and academics looking to keep up with this quick-changing field. Engineering managers will find it to be a helpful guide for teaching new hires, while new hires, by using the book themselves, will be able to quickly gain expert-level proficiencies. The book is also suitable for wireless network equipment engineers, who desire a stronger sense of antenna principles, as well as electronic engineering students studying electromagnetics. Readers should possess a basic undergraduate-level understanding of electromagnetic theory.
Companion website for the book: http://www.wiley.com/go/zhangantenna