Seismic Analysis of Structures
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides comprehensive coverage, from seismology to seismic control
- Contains useful empirical equations often required in the seismic analysis of structures
- Outlines explicit steps for seismic analysis of MDOF systems with multi support excitations
- Works through solved problems to illustrate different concepts
- Makes use of MATLAB, SAP2000 and ABAQUAS in solving example problems of the book
- Provides numerous exercise problems to aid understanding of the subject
As one of the first books to present such a comprehensive treatment of the topic, Seismic Analysis of Structures is ideal for postgraduates and researchers in Earthquake Engineering, Structural Dynamics, and Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering. Developed for classroom use, the book can also be used for advanced undergraduate students planning for a career or further study in the subject area. The book will also better equip structural engineering consultants and practicing engineers in the use of standard software for seismic analysis of buildings, bridges, dams, and towers.
Lecture materials for instructors available at