Applied Gas Dynamics
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Covers both theory and applications
- Explains involved aspects of flow processes in detail
- Provides a large number of worked through examples in all chapters
- Reinforces learning with concise summaries at the end of every chapter
- Contains a liberal number of exercise problems with answers
- Discusses ram jet and jet theory -- unique topics of use to all working in the field
- Classroom tested at introductory and advanced levels
- Solutions manual and lecture slides available for instructors
Applied Gas Dynamics is aimed at graduate students and advanced undergraduates in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering who are taking courses such as Gas Dynamics, Compressible Flows, High-Speed Aerodynamics, Applied Gas Dynamics, Experimental Aerodynamics and High-Enthalpy Flows. Practicing engineers and researchers working with high speed flows will also find this book helpful.
Lecture materials for instructors available at http://www.wiley.com/go/gasdyn