Chaos in Electric Drive Systems: Analysis, Control and Application
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The first book to comprehensively treat chaos in electric drive systems
- Reviews chaos in various electrical engineering technologies and drive systems
- Presents innovative approaches to stabilize and stimulate chaos in typical drives
- Discusses practical application of chaos stabilization, chaotic modulation and chaotic motion
- Authored by well-known scientists in the field
- Lecture materials available from the book's companion website
This book is ideal for researchers and graduate students who specialize in electric drives, mechatronics, and electric machinery, as well as those enrolled in classes covering advanced topics in electric drives and control. Engineers and product designers in industrial electronics, consumer electronics, electric appliances and electric vehicles will also find this book helpful in applying these emerging techniques.
Lecture materials for instructors available at
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Chaos in Electric Drive Systems: Analysis, Control and Application (US $155.00)
-and- High Performance Control of AC Drives with Matlab / Simulink Models (US $105.00)
Total List Price: US $260.00
Discounted Price: US $195.00 (Save: US $65.00)