Business Leadership in China: How to Blend Best Western Practices with Chinese Wisdom, Revised Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Dr. Frank Gallo, the Greater China Chief Leadership Consultant for Hewitt Associates, offers sage advice on effective leadership practices for the China market. His key areas of focus include:
- the unique challenge and complex issues of leading a firm or division in China
- major areas of cultural differences such as teamwork, decision-making and
- employee motivation, between Chinese and Western business practices
- common areas of misunderstanding such as truth versus courteousness; managing a hierarchy versus empowerment; and dealing with the role of the individual rather than the rule of law
- implementing effective leadership strategies and development with a Chinese company.
This timely book will ensure a harmonious leadership style that draws out the best from both Western and Chinese business practices.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Business Leadership in China: How to Blend Best Western Practices with Chinese Wisdom, Revised Edition (US $29.95)
-and- The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: Nursing (US $10.00)
Total List Price: US $39.95
Discounted Price: US $29.96 (Save: US $9.99)