Optoelectronic Integrated Circuit Design and Device Modeling
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Addresses a gap within the rapidly growing area of transmitter and receiver modeling in OEICs
- Explains diode physics before device modeling, helping readers understand their equivalent circuit models
- Provides comprehensive explanations for E/O and O/E conversions done with laser and photodiodes
- Covers an extensive range of devices for high-speed applications
- Accessible for students new to microwaves
- Presentation slides available for instructor use
This book is primarily aimed at practicing engineers, researchers, and post-graduates in the areas of RF, microwaves, IC design, photonics and lasers, and solid state devices. The book is also a strong supplement for senior undergraduates taking courses in RF and microwaves.
Lecture materials for instructors available at www.wiley.com/go/gao