The Chinese Yuan: Internationalization and Financial Products in China
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Key topics include:
- Overview of current China economy and its capital market
- In-depth analysis on the China's banking system and foreign exchange system
- Extensive analysis of on-shore and off-shore financial products in China
- Explanation of the needs and reasons for RMB products innovation
- Insights into the internationalization of the RMB
Not only will this book leave its readers with a much clearer idea of the structure of China's capital markets but it also gives insights on the market going forward leveraged through Peter Zhang's many years of experience as both a senior banker and through his integral role in the key regulatory authority of the banking sector, the CBRC.