Home Girl: The Single Woman's Guide to Buying Real Estate in Canada
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Brenda Bouw's own experiences in buying and selling real estate, and those of other single women she interviewed for the book--as well as insights from real estate professionals--are built into this informative and entertaining guide. If you are looking at buying a first property, you'll find out about the pitfalls you need to avoid and the necessary steps you must take to make that purchase a success story. If you already own real estate, you might be interested in renovating your house, buying an investment property or even becoming a landlord. Here are some of the key concepts:
* How to tell if you're ready to own your own home
* What to look for in a house
* The role of a real estate agent
* The offer, the deal, the closing and the aftermath
* The dozens of little expenses that you might not be aware of before it's time to pay for them
* What renovations to tackle yourself, and when it's time to call a pro
* How to become a landlord--and if you really want to be one
It is a truism that women tend to be more focused, organized and informed when it comes to making major purchases. Home Girl is the perfect book to give you an edge when it comes to understanding the process and negotiating your best deal. From thinking about buying a property, to getting the keys from your lawyer and popping the cork, Home Girl is the perfect companion to have along for the ride.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Home Girl: The Single Woman's Guide to Buying Real Estate in Canada (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $54.90
Discounted Price: US $41.17 (Save: US $13.73)