Introduction to Business Information Systems, Canadian Edition
June 2007, ©2007
This product is not currently available for purchase from this website.
For customer care, special sales, or to find your rep, please visit our Contact Us page.
1. Introduction to Information Systems.
2. Information Technology Fundamentals.
3. Doing Knowledge Work to Create Business Value.
Part Two: The Organizational Perspective.
4. Business Fundamentals and IT Strategy.
5. IT for the Organization.
6. Creating Connected Solutions Through IS.
Part Three: The Business Partner Perspective.
7. E-Commerce for Consumers and Organizations.
8. E-Commerce Technologies.
9. The Connected Enterprise: Partnering and Protecting.
Tech Guide A: The Details of IT Hardware.
Tech Guide B: The Details of Software.
Tech Guide C: The Details of Networking.
Tech Guide D: The Details of SQL, Logical Modeling, and XML.
Tech Guide E: The Technology of Teams.