Crystal Design: Structure and Function
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Hydrogen Bonds in Inorganic Chemistry: Application to Crystal Design (Lee Brammer).
2. Molecular Recognition and Self-Assembly Between Amines and Alcohols (Supraminols) (Raffaele Saladino and Stephen Hanessian).
3. Very Large Supramolecular Capsules Based on Hydrogen Bonding (Jerry L. Atwood, Leonard J. Barbour and Agoston Jerga).
4. Molecular Tectonics: Molecular Networks Based on Inclusion Processes (Julien Martz, Ernest Graf, André De Cian and Mir Wais Hosseini).
5. Layered Materials by Design: 2D Coordination Polymeric Networks Containing Large Cavitities/Channels (Kumar Biradha and Makoto Fujita).
6. The Construction of One-, Two- and Three-Dimensional Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Materials from Molecular Building Blocks (Robert C. Finn, Eric Burkholder and Jon A. Zubieta).
7. A Rational Approach for the Self-Assembly of Molecular Building Blocks in the Field of Molecule-Based Magnetism (Melanie Pilkington and Silvio Decurtins).
8. Polymorphism, Crystal Transformations and Gas-Solid Reactions (Dario Braga and Fabrizia Grepioni).
9. Solid-Gas Interactions Between Small Gaseous Mole cules and Transition Metals in the Solid State. Toward Sensor Applications. (Michel D. Meijer, Robertus J. M. Klein Gebbink and Gerard van Koten).
Cumulative Author Index.
Cumulative Title Index.