Competitive Advantage in SMEs: Organising for Innovation and Change
April 2003, ©2002
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Introduction: (F. Tilley and J. Tonge).
Section 1 General Management Issues.
2. Competitive Advantage in SMEs: Towards a Conceptual Framework (O. Jones).
3. Strategic Management for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) (A. Marsden & C. Forbes).
4. Corporate Governance for Competitive Advantage in SMEs (R. Warren).
5. Sustainability and Competitiveness: Are There Mutual Advantages for SMEs? (F. Tilley, et al.).
Section 2. Managing People.
6. Human Resource Management: Managing People in Smaller Organisations (S. Taylor, et al.).
7. Employee Share Ownership in SMEs (A. Pendleton).
8. Managing Creativity and Competitive Advantage in SMEs: Examining Creative, New Media Firms (M. Banks, et al.).
9. Innovation in SMEs: Intrapreneurs and New Routines (O. Jones ).
10. Networking Capability: The Competitive Advantage of Small Firms (D. Taylor & K. Pandza).
Section 3. Functional Management.
11. The Adoption of E-Business Technology by SMEs (P. Windrum and P. de Berranger).
12. Supply Chain Management: Improving Competitive Advantage in SMEs (A. Macpherson & A. Wilson).
13. Sustaining Viability in SMEs: Perspectives on Innovation in Financial Management (B. Sweeting, et al.).
14. Retail and Services Marketing (S. Baron).
15. Conclusion (O. Jones & F. Tilley).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Competitive Advantage in SMEs: Organising for Innovation and Change (US $70.95)
Total List Price: US $100.90
Discounted Price: US $75.67 (Save: US $25.23)