Java the UML Way: Integrating Object-Oriented Design and Programming
July 2002, ©2002
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
· Learn how to translate a UML class diagram into Java source code
· Includes extensive coverage of GUI programming with Swing
· A running case study is used throughout the book
· Includes introductory level coverage of databases and distributed systems, some knowledge of which is vital for building serious programs
· Companion Web Site includes slides, exercise solutions, sample programs and links.