Field Techniques in Glaciology and Glacial Geomorphology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Field Techniques in Glaciology and Glacial Geomorphology is the first text to provide this essential information in a single comprehensive volume.
- The role of field data acquisition in the broader disciplines of glaciology and glacial geomorphology
- Logistical preparations for fieldwork
- Field techniques in glaciology such as investigations on ice and meltwaters
- Field techniques in glacial geomorphology ranging from investigations on glacial landforms and sediments
- International case studies show each method in practice