July 2003, ©2004
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. An Overview of Bayesian Econometrics.
2. The Normal Linear Regression Model with Natural Conjugate Prior and a Single Explanatory Variable.
3. The Normal Linear Regression Model with Natural Conjugate Prior and Many Explanatory Variables.
4. The Normal Linear Regression Model with Other Priors.
5. The Nonlinear Regression Model.
6. The Linear Regression Model with General Error Covariance Matrix.
7. The Linear Regression Model with Panel Data.
8. Introduction to Time Series: State Space Models.
9. Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variable Models.
10. Flexible Models: Nonparametric and Semi-Parametric Methods.
11. Bayesian Model Averaging.
12. Other Models, Methods and Issues.
Appendix A: Introduction to Matrix Algebra.
Appendix B: Introduction to Probability and Statistics.