The C Standard: Incorporating Technical Corrigendum 1
Every book written about C refers frequently to the international standard that defines the language, this will be a must-have companion volume for everyone who is serious about programming in this language.
* The complete, current C standard (ISO/IEC 9899-1999) as approved by international standards bodies (BSI and ANSI)
* The ONLY available bound version of the standard
* Includes the C rationale which provides a valuable insight into why certain decisions were made during the creation of the language
* An introductory chapter explains what the standards process is and how the reader can participate in the standards process
Introduction by Francis Glassborow.
SECTION A - The C Rationale.
2. Normative References.
3. Terms and Definitions.
Annex D Universal character names for identifiers (normative).
Annex F IEC 60559 floating-point arithmetic (normative).
Annex G IEC 60559-compatible complex arithmetic (informative).
Annex H Language independent arithmetic (informative).
MSE. Multibyte Support Extensions Rationale.
SECTION B - The C Standard
2. Normative references.
3. Terms, definitions, and symbols.
Annex A (informative) Language syntax summary.
Annex B (informative) Library summary.
Annex C (informative) Sequence points.
Annex D (normative) Universal character names for identifiers.
Annex E (informative) Implementation limits.
Annex F (normative) IEC 60559 floating-point arithmetics.
Annex G (informative) IEC 60559-compatible complex arithmetic.
Annex H (informative) Language independent arithmetic.
Annex I (informative) Common warnings.
Annex J (informative) Portability issues.
The C Standard: Incorporating Technical Corrigendum 1 (US $85.00)
Total List Price: US $129.99
Discounted Price: US $97.49 (Save: US $32.50)