Stochastic Methods and their Applications to Communications: Stochastic Differential Equations Approach
- Presents the cumulated analysis of Markov processes
- Offers a SDE (Stochastic Differential Equations) approach to the generation of random processes with specified characteristics
- Includes the modelling of communication channels and interfer ences using SDE
- Features new results and techniques for the of solution of the generalized Fokker-Planck equation
Essential reading for researchers, engineers, and graduate and upper year undergraduate students in the field of communications, signal processing, control, physics and other areas of science, this reference will have wide ranging appeal.
2. Random Variables and Their Description.
3. Random Processes.
4. Advanced Topics in Random Processes.
5. Markov Processes and Their Description.
6. Markov Processes with Random Structures.
7. Synthesis of Stochastic Differential Equations.
Stochastic Methods and their Applications to Communications: Stochastic Differential Equations Approach (US $210.00)
-and- Wireless Multi-Antenna Channels: Modeling and Simulation (US $130.00)
Total List Price: US $340.00
Discounted Price: US $266.25 (Save: US $73.75)