Simulation: The Practice of Model Development and Use
February 2004, ©2004
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- How a simulation works
- Selecting simulation software
- Designing an appropriate conceptual model
- Developing the computer based model
- Experimenting with the simulation
- Verifying and validating the simulation
- Simulation in practice
Two case study examples illustrate the principles that are described. Simulation modellers need to apply these principles whatever the software they are using for developing models.