Global Account Management: Creating Value
1. Introduction .
2. Global Drivers.
3. Analyzing a Global Customer's Industry .
4. Analyzing the Global Logic of a Customer's Business .
5. Understanding the Client's Strategy.
6. Developing and Delivering the Value Proposition .
7. The Global Account Management Team .
8. Supporting and Implementing Global Account Management .
Appendix: Global Account Management in Action: Xerox, Marriott International and Hewlett-Packard .
Prior to this he was the Director of Marketing at Interpace Corporation and worked as the Market Analyst at American Can Company. He previously consulted for AT&T, ICI, Jardine Matheson, Compaq, Philips, DSM, and Ansell Edmont.
His previous publications include: Global Marketing: Strategy and Cases, 5th Edition (2001), and How to Write a Marketing Plan, 3rd Edition (1998).
Dr. Jeane-Pierre Jeannet is currently the F.W. Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Director of the William F. Glavin Center for Global Management at Babson College, Wellesley, MA, USA. He also has a dual appointment as Professor of Global Marketing and Strategy also at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland.
He previously worked in banking in Switzerland and New York and has been an active consultant with many international firms such as AVEBE, Coutts, Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu, DSM, Huntsman Chemicals, ICI, Lego, Nokia, Polaroid, Serono, Siemens, Swatch and Zeneca.
His previous work includes Managing with a Global Mindset and co-authored titles including: Marketing Problems, Cases in International Marketing, Global Marketing: Strategies and Cases, and Cases in Marketing Management.
- Unique approach that addresses an urgent need for executive programs focused on the effective understanding and management of global accounts
- Covers all critical aspects of the topic: planning; account selection; team building; executive support; global IT requirements; compensation structures and more
- Draws on interviews with key executives at leading companies including IBM, Cable and Wireless, Siemens, HP, Guinness, Cisco, and Procter & Gamble