Risk and Financial Management: Mathematical and Computational Methods
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to the core topics of risk and financial management.
- Adopts a pragmatic approach, focused on computational, rather than just theoretical, methods.
- Bridges the gap between theory and practice in financial risk management
- Includes coverage of utility theory, probability, options and derivatives, stochastic volatility and value at risk.
- Suitable for students of risk, mathematical finance, and financial risk management, and finance practitioners.
- Includes extensive reference lists, applications and suggestions for further reading.
Risk and Financial Management: Mathematical and Computational Methods is ideally suited to both students of mathematical finance with little background in economics and finance, and students of financial risk management, as well as finance practitioners requiring a clearer understanding of the mathematical and computational methods they use every day. It combines the required level of rigor, to support the theoretical developments, with a practical flavour through many examples and applications.