Statistics for Microarrays: Design, Analysis and Inference
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an overview of statistics for microarrays, including experimental design, data preparation, image analysis, normalization, quality control, and statistical inference.
- Features many examples throughout using real data from microarray experiments.
- Computational techniques are integrated into the text.
- Takes a very practical approach, suitable for statistically-minded biologists.
- Supported by a Website featuring colour images, software, and data sets.
Primarily aimed at statistically-minded biologists, bioinformaticians, biostatisticians, and computer scientists working with microarray data, the book is also suitable for postgraduate students of bioinformatics.