Physiology and Behaviour of Plants
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Hallmark features include:
- Based on a successful course that the author has run for several years at Sussex University, UK
- Relates plant biochemistry to plant function
- Printed in four colour throughout
- Includes a wealth of illustrations and photographs that engages the reader’s attention and reinforce key concepts explored within the text
- Presents material in a modern ‘topic’ based approach, with many relevant and exciting examples to inspire the student
- An accompanying web site will include teaching supplements
This innovative textbook is the ultimate resource for all students in biology, horticulture, forestry and agriculture.
Companion website for this title is available at www.wiley.com/go/scott/plants