Fixed Income Strategy: A Practitioner's Guide to Riding the Curve
- A focussed but very practical approach to fixed-income investment, aimed at practitioner market
- Contains investment checklists and interviews with market practitioners
- Offers an interdisciplinary framework for fixed-income investing and trading, and combines worlds of theoretical models and practical market experience
PART I: BASIC TOOLS FOR ESTABLISHING A FIXED INCOME STRATEGY.
1. Fixed Income Basics.
2. Fixed Income Securities: Beyond the Basics.
3. Economic Fundamentals.
PART II: ENHANCED TOOLS FOR ESTABLISHING A VIEW ON INTEREST RATES.
4. Government Policy: The Interface between Economics and Politics.
5. Human Factors.
6. Technical Analysis: Applied Social Psychology.
7. Other Techniques for Short-Term Analysis.
8. An Integrated Approach to Bond Strategy.
PART III: IMPLEMENTING YOUR VIEW.
9. Fixed Income Instruments, Investors and Portfolio Management Styles.
10. Fixed Income Trading.
11. Odds and Ends.
12. Survival Principles for the Financial Battlefield.