ISO 14000 Environmental Management Standards: Engineering and Financial Aspects
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book covers the cross-disciplinary areas between management issues and engineering issues relevant to implementation of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) to the ISO 14000 series standards. It summarises the requirements set by ISO14001 and considers the management and engineering policies needed to satisfy these requirements and achieve ISO 14001 certification.
- Unique approach by integrating environmental management and engineering considerations
- Avoids overuse of complicated technical jargon
- Detailed coverage of measurement and calibration standards to meet ISO14001
- Provides example of EMS documentation and records manual
- Detailed coverage and control of air, water, noise, vibration pollution and waste management