Validation of Communications Systems with SDL: The Art of SDL Simulation and Reachability Analysis
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This volume guides you step by step through the validation of a simplified protocol layer, from interactive simulation to proof of properties using reachability analysis combined with observers. Every step is explained, using the two main SDL tools commercially available: ObjectGeode™ and Tau SDL™ Suite, both from Telelogic.
- Short tutorial on SDL
- Presentation of the protocol layer case study
- Interactive simulation, MSC generation
- Scripting, automatic non-regression
- Auto matic validation against MSC, HMSC, etc.
- Random simulation
- Exhaustive and bit-state simulation
- Errors detected and not detected by simulation
- Other simulator features
This book offers you the opportunity to:
- Learn expert validation techniques and tips
- Master advanced simulation features of Telelogic ObjectGeode™ and Tau SDL Suite™
- Practice 156 hands-on exercises with solutions. The SDL models and scripts used in the exercises can be downloaded from the Web.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Validation of Communications Systems with SDL: The Art of SDL Simulation and Reachability Analysis (US $185.00)
-and- LTE, WiMAX and WLAN Network Design, Optimization and Performance Analysis (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $345.00
Discounted Price: US $258.75 (Save: US $86.25)