Validation of Communications Systems with SDL: The Art of SDL Simulation and Reachability Analysis
This volume guides you step by step through the validation of a simplified protocol layer, from interactive simulation to proof of properties using reachability analysis combined with observers. Every step is explained, using the two main SDL tools commercially available: ObjectGeode™ and Tau SDL™ Suite, both from Telelogic.
- Short tutorial on SDL
- Presentation of the protocol layer case study
- Interactive simulation, MSC generation
- Scripting, automatic non-regression
- Auto matic validation against MSC, HMSC, etc.
- Random simulation
- Exhaustive and bit-state simulation
- Errors detected and not detected by simulation
- Other simulator features
This book offers you the opportunity to:
- Learn expert validation techniques and tips
- Master advanced simulation features of Telelogic ObjectGeode™ and Tau SDL Suite™
- Practice 156 hands-on exercises with solutions. The SDL models and scripts used in the exercises can be downloaded from the Web.
Quick Tutorial on SDL.
The V.76 Protocol Case Study.
Automatic Observation of Simulations.
Other Simulator Features.
Validation of Communications Systems with SDL: The Art of SDL Simulation and Reachability Analysis (US $185.00)
-and- LTE, WiMAX and WLAN Network Design, Optimization and Performance Analysis (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $345.00
Discounted Price: US $258.75 (Save: US $86.25)