Strategic Planning for Information Systems, 3rd Edition
May 2003, ©2003
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- This book demonstrates why strategic planning for information systems is essential to organizational success, especially in times of increasingly rapid change.
- It also shows why some IS/IT investment works for some and not for others.
- It is a practical and comprehensive book written in a clear and straightforward way.
- The focus is more on strategic management of IS than on the progress made in recent years either in technology or business processes.
- This is a well established and respected title, accessible for graduate/MBA MIS students as well as consultants and senior managers