Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an introduction to Bayesian and multilevel modelling in disease mapping.
- Adopts a practical approach, with many detailed worked examples.
- Includes introductory material on WinBUGS and MLwiN.
- Discusses three applications in detail – relative risk estimation, focused clustering, and ecological analysis.
- Suitable for public health workers and epidemiologists with a sound statistical knowledge.
- Supported by a Website featuring data sets and WinBUGS and MLwiN programs.
Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN provides a practical introduction to the use of software for disease mapping for researchers, practitioners and graduate students from statistics, public health and epidemiology who analyse disease incidence data.