Agile Documentation: A Pattern Guide to Producing Lightweight Documents for Software Projects
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Straightforward advice will help you to judge:
- What details should be left in and what left out
- When communication face-to-face would be better than paper or online
- How to adapt the documentation process to the requirements of individual projects and build in change
- How to organise documents and make them easily accessible
- When to use diagrams rather than text
- How to choose the right tools and techniques
- How documentation impacts the customer
Better than offering pat answers or prescriptions, this book will help you to understand the elements and processes that can be found repeatedly in good project documentation and which can be shaped and designed to address your individual circumstance. The author uses real-world examples and utilises agile principles to provide an accessible, practical pattern-based guide which shows how to produce necessary and high quality documentation.