Statistical Analysis of Cost-Effectiveness Data
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Comprising an up-to-date overview of the statistical analysis of cost-effectiveness data, the book is supported by numerous worked examples from the author’s own experience. It has been written in a style suitable for medical statisticians and health care professionals alike. Key features include:
- an overview of statistical methods used in the analysis of cost-effectiveness data.
- coverage of Bayesian methodology.
- illustrated throughout by worked examples using real data.
- suitability for health care professionals with limited statistical knowledge.
- discussion of software used for data analysis.
An essential reference for biostatisticians and health economists engaged in cost-effectiveness analysis of health-care interventions, both in academia and industry. Also of interest to graduate students of biostatistics, public health and economics.