Recent Advances in Quantitative Methods in Cancer and Human Health Risk Assessment
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Recent Advances in Quantitative Methods in Cancer and Human Health Risk Assessment is a comprehensive text that accounts for the wealth of new biological data as well as new biological, toxicological, and medical approaches adopted in risk assessment. It provides an authoritative compendium of state-of-the-art methods proposed and used, featuring contributions from eminent authors with varied experience from academia, government, and industry.
- Provides a comprehensive summary of currently available quantitative methods for risk assessment of both cancer and non-cancer problems.
- Describes the applications and the limitations of current mathematical modelling and statistical analysis methods (classical and Bayesian).
- Includes an extensive introduction and discussion to each chapter.
- Features detailed studies of risk assessments using biologically-based modelling approaches.
- Discusses the varying computational aspects of the methods proposed.
- Provides a global perspective on human health risk assessment by featuring case studies from a wide range of countries.
- Features an extensive bibliography with links to relevant background information within each chapter.
Recent Advances in Quantitative Methods in Cancer and Human Health Risk Assessment will appeal to researchers and practitioners in public health & epidemiology, and postgraduate students alike. It will also be of interest to professionals working in risk assessment agencies.