Nuclear Electronics: Superconducting Detectors and Processing Techniques
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book is the first to address a new generation of analytical tools based on new superconductor detectors demonstrating outstanding performance unsurpassed by any other conventional devices. Presenting the latest research and development in nanometer technologies and biochemistry this book:
* Discusses the development of nuclear sensing techniques.
* Provides guidance on the design and use of the next generation of detectors.
* Describes cryogenic detectors for nuclear measurements and spectrometry.
* Covers primary detectors, front-end readout electronics and digital signal processing.
* Presents applications in nanotechnology and modern biochemistry including DNA sequencing, proteinomics, microorganisms.
* Features examples of two applications in X-ray electron probe nanoanalysis and time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
This comprehensive treatment is the ideal reference for researchers, industrial engineers and graduate students involved in the development of high precision nuclear measurements, nuclear analytical instrumentation and advanced superconductor primary sensors. This book will also appeal to physicists, electrical and electronic engineers in the nuclear industry.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Nuclear Electronics: Superconducting Detectors and Processing Techniques (US $200.00)
-and- Thermal Infrared Sensors: Theory, Optimisation and Practice (US $120.00)
Total List Price: US $320.00
Discounted Price: US $240.00 (Save: US $80.00)