The Pirate Inside: Building a Challenger Brand Culture Within Yourself and Your Organization
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Relationship of This Book to Eating the Big Fish, and the Challenger Project.
Introduction: Necessary Pirates.
Part I: Behaviours that Stimulate Challenger Brand Cultures.
1. Outlooking: A Different Kind of Insight Seeking.
2. Pushing: A Different Kind of Approval.
3. Projecting: A Different Kind of Consistency.
4. Wrapping: A Different Kind of Communication.
Part II: Personal Qualities that Foster an Internal Challenger Culture.
5. Denting: A Different Kind of Respect.
6. Binding: A Different Kind of Contract.
7. Leaning: A Different Kind of Commitment.
8. Refusing: A Different Kind of Passion.
9. Taking it Personally: A Different Kind of Professionalism.
Part III: How to Be a Pirate in the Navy, Without Getting Hanged.
11. Red Pill, Blue Pill: Learning from Success.
12. Why Brand-centred Subcultures Fail: Learning from Failure.
13. Biting the Other Generals: The Wider Benefits Successful Subcultures Bring.
Part IV: Writing the Articles.
14. Writing the Articles in Our Own Organization.
15. That Difficult First Year: Emotional Preparation.
Part V: The Future of Piracy.
16. Pirates, Privateers and the Emergence of the BSC.
Notes and Sources.