Anorexia and Bulimia in the Family: One Parent's Practical Guide to Recovery
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Foreword by Professor Janet Treasure.
3. Prepare for a long road.
4. Living with the volcano.
5. Horrible habits and ghastly games.
6. Family actions and reactions.
7. Control issues.
8. How bad can it get?
9. Can the family survive Anorexia?
10. You are not alone.
11. Read all about it!
12. Research – past and present.
13. Anorexia, Bulimia and self-esteem.
14. Anxious Annie, Soft Sue or Hard-hearted Hannah–the parents’ dilemma.
15. Tips, techniques and strategies.
16. Coming up for air – stress, distress and survival for carers.
17. Pathways to professionals.
18. End of the story . . . or rather, a new beginning . . . .
Family areas affected by anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
More carers’ conversations from the EDA helpline and meetings.
Addiction/compulsive behaviour – going down . . . coming up!
How to be a motivational carer.
Useful addresses, phone numbers and websites.