Adaptive Array Systems: Fundamentals and Applications
April 2005, ©2005
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an accessible resource on adaptive array fundamentals as well as coverage of adaptive algorithms and advanced topics
- Analyses the performance of various wideband beamforming techniques in wideband array processing
- Comprehensively covers implementation issues related to such elements as circular arrays, channel modelling and transmit beam forming, highlighting the challenges facing a designer during the development phase
- Supports practical implementation considerations with detailed case studies on wideband arrays, radar, sonar and biomedical imaging, terrestrial wireless systems and satellite communication systems
- Includes examples and problems throughout to aid understanding
- Companion website features Solutions Manual, Matlab Programs and Electronic versions of some figures
Adaptive Array Systems is essential reading for senior undergraduate and postgraduate students and researchers in the field of adaptive array systems. It will also have instant appeal to engineers and designers in industry engaged in developing and deploying the technology. This volume will also be invaluable to those working in radar, sonar and bio-medical applications.