Competing Globally in Architecture Competitions
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is the definitive book on architecture competitions from over the last decade, and will be an essential guide to any architect or student who is considering preparing a submission.
- The first in a distinctive new Architecture in Practice series from Wiley-Academy
- A definitive book on key competitions it will be a touchstone for individual architects and offices
- It illustrates winning case studies from many of the major international competitions of the past decade
- It provides essential strategic material on entering competitions: from which ones to enter to the way rules for competitions differ internationally and from region to region
- It provides a unique overview of recent trends: in terms of digital presentation, but also preoccupations with issues such as sustainability
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Competing Globally in Architecture Competitions (US $65.00)
-and- Property Development and Progressive Architecture: The New Alliance (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $120.00
Discounted Price: US $90.00 (Save: US $30.00)