Early Detection and Cognitive Therapy for People at High Risk of Developing Psychosis: A Treatment Approach
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
About the Authors.
Foreword by Max Birchwood.
Part I: BACKGROUND.
1. The Importance of Early Recognition.
2. How to Identify At-Risk Groups.
3. Which Prevention Strategy to Adopt.
Part II: COGNITIVE THERAPY FOR PREVENTION OF PSYCHOSIS.
4. Why Cognitive Therapy?
6. Theory, Assessment and Formulation.
Part III: CHANGE STRATEGIES.
8. Generating and Evaluating Alternative Explanations.
9. Safety Behaviours.
10. Metacognitive Beliefs.
11. ‘I Am Different’ and Other Core Beliefs.
12. Social Isolation.
13. Relapse Prevention.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Early Detection and Cognitive Therapy for People at High Risk of Developing Psychosis: A Treatment Approach (US $125.00)
-and- Promoting Recovery in Early Psychosis: A Practice Manual (US $55.99)
Total List Price: US $180.99
Discounted Price: US $135.74 (Save: US $45.25)