Organic Reaction Mechanisms, 2001: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2001
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford).
3. Oxidation and Reduction (K. K. Banerji).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (D. M. Hodgson, M. Christlieb and E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (J. Shorter).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (A. C. Knipe).
10. Elimination Reactions (A. C. Knipe).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kočovský).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements (S. K. Armstrong and A. W. Murray).