Error Correcting Coding and Security for Data Networks: Analysis of the Superchannel Concept
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Discusses the problem of reconciling coding applied to different layers using a superchannel approach
- Includes thorough coverage of all the key codes: linear block codes, Hamming, BCH and Reed-Solomon codes, LDPC codes decoding, as well as convolutional, turbo and iterative coding
- Considers new areas of application of error correcting codes such as transport coding, code-based cryptosystems and coding for image compression
- Demonstrates how to use error correcting coding to control such important data characteristics as mean message delay
- Provides theoretical explanations backed up by numerous real-world examples and practical recommendations
- Features a companion website containing additional research results including new constructions of LDPC codes, joint error-control coding and synchronization, Reed-Muller codes and their list decoding
By progressing from theory through to practical problem solving, this resource contains invaluable advice for researchers, postgraduate students, engineers and computer scientists interested in data communications and applications of coding theory.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Error Correcting Coding and Security for Data Networks: Analysis of the Superchannel Concept (US $165.00)
-and- LTE, WiMAX and WLAN Network Design, Optimization and Performance Analysis (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $325.00
Discounted Price: US $243.75 (Save: US $81.25)