Fundamentals of Probability and Statistics for Engineers
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Presents the fundamentals in probability and statistics along with relevant applications.
- Explains the concept of probabilistic modelling and the process of model selection, verification and analysis.
- Definitions and theorems are carefully stated and topics rigorously treated.
- Includes a chapter on regression analysis.
- Covers design of experiments.
- Demonstrates practical problem solving throughout the book with numerous examples and exercises purposely selected from a variety of engineering fields.
- Includes an accompanying Solutions Manual for instructors containing complete step-by-step solutions to all problems.