An Introduction to Parametric Digital Filters and Oscillators
* The first book to be dedicated to Time-Variant Filtering
* Provides a complete introduction to the theory and practice of one of the subclasses of time-varying digital systems, parametric digital filters and oscillators
* Presents many examples demonstrating the application of the techniques
An indispensable resource for professional engineers, researchers and PhD students involved in digital signal and image processing, as well as postgraduate students on courses in computer, electrical, electronic and similar departments.
1. Introduction: Basis of Discrete Signals and Digital Filters.
Part One: Linear Discrete Time-Variant Systems
2. Main Characteristics of Time-Variant Systems.
3. Periodically Time-Variant Discrete Systems.
Part Two: Parametric Systems.
4. Parametric Filters Analysis.
5. Design Studies for Parametric Filters.
Part Three: Digital Parametric Oscillators.
6. Digital Parametric Oscillaotrs.
7. Parametric Oscillator in Steady-State Mode.