Blurring the Lines: Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing in Contemporary Architecture
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Blurring the Lines: an exploration of current CAD/CAM techniques (André Chaszar).
Drawing in the Digital Age (Coren and William Sharples for SHoP Architects)
3. Designing Architecture Using a CAD System (Volker Mueller)
4. Blurring the Lines: an exploration of current CAD/CAM techniques – parametric design and rapid prototyping: mediating between analogue and digital skill sets (Mark Burry)
5. Generative Design (Kristina Shea)
ARCHITECTURE CASE STUDIES.
6. Conference Hall, DZ Bank, Berlin (Tensho Takemori)
7. Son-O-House (André Chaszar)
‘The Parametric Bridge’: connecting digital design techniques in architectural and engineering practice (Andrew Maher)
9. Engineering Form (Harald Kloft)
10. Building Performance Modelling: integrating computer simulation into the design process (André Chaszar, Nico Kienzl, Paul Stoller)
11. CAD-based Daylight Simulation and Analysis as a Design Support (Stefanie Reuss, Matthias Schuler – Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH)
12. New Computer-aided Design and Communication Techniques for Architectural Acoustics (Neill Woodger, Arup Acoustics)
13. Bridging the Gap with Collaborative Design Programs for CAD/CAM (André Chaszar)
ENGINEERING CASE STUDIES
14. Blurring the Lines: an exploration in current CAD/CAM techniques – Paul Klee Museum (André Chaszar)
15. Kunsthaus Graz/Museum of Modern Art Design development between the virtual and the real (Niels Jonkhans)
16. Blurring the Lines: case studies of current CAD/CAM Techniques – BIX (André Chaszar)
17. Blurring the Lines: an exploration of current CAD/CAM techniques – CAD/CAM Applications in Hardware Design and Manufacture (Tim Eliassen)
18. The Development of CAD/CAM in Fabric Structures and Beyond (Angus Palmer, Craig Schwitter)
CONSTRUCTION CASE STUDIES.
19. Manilow and Nothstine Residences (Douglas Garofalo)
20. Blurring the Lines Case Study: Digital Housings an exploration of current CAD/CAM techniques (André Chaszar)
21. Blurring the Lines: Case studies of current CAD/CAM techniques – The Chesa Futura (André Chaszar)
22. Interior Eye CAD/CAM in the business of architecture, engineering and construction (André Chaszar and James Glymph).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Blurring the Lines: Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing in Contemporary Architecture (US $65.00)
-and- Becoming an Architect: A Guide to Careers in Design, 2nd Edition (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $104.95
Discounted Price: US $78.71 (Save: US $26.24)