The Split Capital Investment Trust Crisis
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book, with contributions from specialists intimately involved with the crisis, provides an in-depth and authoritative review of splits, discussing their history, what went wrong, and lessons for the future. A range of views is expressed by the contributors.
The book is divided into five parts:
- The Crisis past financial crises, evolution of the split trust sector, the crisis unfolds
- The Split Capital Trust Market the structures, the risks, valuing the shares
- Response to the Crisis the media, regulatory and political response
- Management Issues corporate governance, some ethical considerations, reputational risk
- Looking Forward product innovation and marketing, some implications for the fund management industry, lessons for the future
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Split Capital Investment Trust Crisis (US $155.00)
-and- An Introduction to Equity Derivatives: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $220.00
Discounted Price: US $165.00 (Save: US $55.00)