Earthquake Risk Reduction
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Earthquake Risk Reduction.
2. The Nature of Earthquakes.
3. Determination of Site Characteristics.
4. Seismic Hazard Assessment.
5. Seismic Response of Soils and Structures.
6. Earthquake Vulnerability of the Built Environment.
7. Earthquake Risk Modelling and Management.
8. The Design and Construction Process—Choice of Form and Materials.
9. Seismic Design of Foundations and Soil-relating Structures.
10. Design and Detailing of New Structures for Earthquake Ground Shaking
11. Earthquake Resistance of Services, Equipment and Plant.
12. Architectural Detailing for Earthquake Resistance.
Appendix A: Modified Mercalli Intensity Scale (NZ 1996).
Appenidx B: Structural Steel Standards for Earthquake Resistant Structures.