Geographic Information Systems and Science, 2nd Edition
December 2005, ©2006
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Completely revised with a new five part structure: Foundations; Principles; Techniques; Analysis; Management and Policy
- All new personality boxes of current GIS practitioners
- New chapters on Distributed GIS, Map Production, Geovisualization, Modeling, and Managing GIS
- Specific coverage of current hot topics, including the greening of GIS and Grand challenges of GIS science
- A new suite of instructor resources including a companion website with a comprehensive Instructor's Manual and Powerpoint slides, plus access to the 'Turning Data into Information' course on the ESRI Virtual Campus. http://www.wiley.com/go/longley