The Business of Venture Capital: Insights from Leading Practitioners on the Art of Raising a Fund, Deal Structuring, Value Creation, and Exit Strategies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Defining the business of venture capital is not always an easy feat. Even those who are in the industry, will discover something new from expert author Mahendra Ramsinghani’s new book THE BUSINESS OF VENTURE CAPITAL (John Wiley & Sons; $75.00; October 2011). This is the first book that addresses all the elements of the Venture Capital business including:
- Covers the process of raising the venture fund, including identifying and assessing the Limited Partner universe; fund due-diligence criteria; and fund investment terms in Part One
- Discusses the investment process, including sourcing investment opportunities; conducting due diligence and negotiating investment terms; adding value as a board member; and exploring exit pathways in Part Two
- Offers insights, anecdotes, and wisdom from the experiences of best-in-class practitioners
- Includes interviews conducted by Leading Limited Partners/Fund-of-Funds with Credit Suisse, Top Tier Capital Partners, Grove Street Advisors, Rho Capital, Pension Fund Managers, and Family Office Managers
- Features the insights of over twenty-five leading venture capital practitioners, frequently featured on Forbes' Midas List of top venture capitalists
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Mahendra Ramsinghani manages Invest Detroit’s First Step Fund, a seed and early stage fund with investments in over twenty-five start-ups. He led the development and launch of legislation for two Fund-of-Fund programs for the State of Michigan. The author has over fifteen years of experience with development of early stage companies and venture investments in the United States, Singapore, and India.
THE BUSINESS OF VENTURE CAPITAL: Insights from Leading Practitioners on the Art of Raising a Fund, Deal Structuring, Value Creation, and Exit Strategies; Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; Publication date: October 31, 2011; $75.00; Hardcover; 392 pages; ISBN: 978-0-470-87444-8
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Business of Venture Capital: Insights from Leading Practitioners on the Art of Raising a Fund, Deal Structuring, Value Creation, and Exit Strategies (US $75.00)
Total List Price: US $135.00
Discounted Price: US $101.25 (Save: US $33.75)