Advancement Work in Student Affairs: The Challenges and Strategies: New Directions for Student Services, Number 130
June 2010, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- The context for development work in student affairs
- Getting started in student affairs development
- Student affairs and alumni relations
- Fundraising for student affairs at comprehensive institutions
- Entrepreneurialism in student affairs: the Eckerd College Waterfront Program story
- More than an open door: deploying philanthropy to student access and success in American Community Colleges
- Suggestions for the path ahead
This is the 130th volume of the Jossey-Bass higher education quarterly report series New Directions for Student Services. An indispensable resource for vice presidents of student affairs, deans of students, student counselors, and other student services professionals, New Directions for Student Services offers guidelines and programs for aiding students in their total development: emotional, social, physical, and intellectual.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Advancement Work in Student Affairs: The Challenges and Strategies: New Directions for Student Services, Number 130 (US $29.00)
-and- Writing a Dissertation For Dummies, UK Edition (US $21.99)
Total List Price: US $50.99
Discounted Price: US $38.24 (Save: US $12.75)