CMOS: Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, 3rd Edition
September 2010, ©2010, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Readers will continue to find the relevant and practical material that made the first two editions bestsellers. The Third Edition has been updated and includes new chapters covering the implementation of data converters and the analysis/design of feedback amplifiers. The additional material makes the book even more useful as an academic text and companion for the working design engineer. Featured in this Third Edition:
· In-depth coverage of both analog and digital transistor-level design techniques
· Integration of the book’s material with online resources found at CMOSedu.com
· Detailed discussions on the design of phase- and delay-locked loops, mixed-signal circuits, data converters, and circuit noise
· Real-world process parameters, design rules, and layout examples, hundreds of practical design examples, discussions, and end-of-chapter problems
· Theory and discussions detailing the trade-offs and considerations when designing at the transistor level
The book’s accompanying Web site, CMOSedu.com, offers numerous examples for many computer-aided design (CAD) tools including Cadence, Electric, HSPICE, LASI, LTspice, Spectre, and WinSpice. Readers can recreate, modify, or simulate the design examples presented in the book. In addition, the solutions to the book’s end-of-chapter problems, the book’s figures, and additional homework problems without solutions are found at CMOSedu.com.